|Shaw Sportexe® Classic™, provided by Sports Construction Group, is a high performance synthetic turf system designed with Tapeslide XP™ fiber to maximize player performance and speed. Classic is durable enough to meet the demands of high-use fields, is designed for performance and is available in three different configurations, each with its own distinct benefits.
- Classic 41 has a 2" pile-height and is perfect for sports where ball control is essential.
- Classic 46 is a slightly taller surface – its 2.25" pile-height offers an optimal level of shock attenuation.
- Classic 52 has a 2.25" pile-height and provides an increased fiber density with an all rubber infill option for maximum durability and safety.
- Sand/Rubber infill creates a fast, dense, firm surface
- Tapeslide XP™ fibers are the most durable and less abrasive fibers available
- Tapeslide XP fiber breaks up into individual blades, giving
the look of a monofilament fiber
- Low G-Max means Classic™ is safe, yet firm
- High-Fiber Density helps make Classic a lush, long-lasting
- Equal Fiber Matrix provides stability and consistency
- Quadback™ provides dimensionalstability and improved tuft bind
- Seams sewn edge-to-edge to eliminate bumps